Art Council has announced a new development fund to support and ensure creatives thrive in their individual excellence.
So what can you apply for?
Activities can be up to one year in length. Some examples of things you can apply for are:
• building new networks for future development/presentation of work
• creating new work
• experimenting with new collaborators
• international travel to explore other practice or work with mentors
• professional development activities
• research and development time to explore practice and take risks
For more information read the guidance